Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Damn You Melissa

I hate the thought of getting tagged. And to be tagged with an alphabet-themed list of crap to write about gets my knickers in a twist. But I'm nothing if not a team player. A real peacemaker. Go along to get along, that's what people say about Photoscrooge. So I'll play at your silly little game, but I'll be using the metric alphabet (the decibet) to save some time.

A-attached or single:
Although the scrapbook nazi breaks out in hives every time I say it, I am attached.
B-best friend:
Hard to believe she is my best friend since I use such derogatory terms (scrapbook nazi) to describe her, but she is.
C-cake or pie:
D-day of choice:
The first Saturday in September. Best. Day. Ever. Even when it snows.
EF-essential items:
Books. Toilet paper.
GHI-G-gummy bears or worms
I've heard having worms is unpleasant. I think I'd rather have gummy bears.
J-January or July:
Hmmm, how to decide. The month of my birthday, fireworks, bar-b-ques, parades, pioneers, biking, warmth, sunshine or 31 straight days of freezing my @$$ off. Need more time to think. Pass...
K-kids:
Yep.
LMNO-life would be incomplete without:
The letter e. Then it would only be lif.
P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z-phobia or fears:
I am a man. I fear nothing.
Except maybe getting tagged again.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I said only if you were so obliged. There was no pressure to respond! And now here you are swearing at me again. I was just so tired of seeing your wii love Noelle post, I had to take things into my own hands-and it worked.

K said...

Rob - Kboyden here, what can I say? You inspire me.