Monday, April 21, 2008

The Best Part of Coming Home

The best part of coming home from vacation is the stack of newspapers that has collected over the past nine days. Oh sure, I read the USATodays at the hotel, but it's not the same. It only took 4.5 hours to get through the local papers. I polished off another three of The Wall Street Journals while watching tonight's Jazz game. Only four more issues to go. 

And while the pages of sports, opinion, and news provide a much needed data fix, the very best part of catching up on the old papers was getting to read two episodes of Prince Valiant in a single week. Sweet! 

I can already hear Melissa saying, "Oh my Ralph."

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I guess there's really no need for me to comment then, is there?

Michelle said...

This ranks way below sleeping on our fabulous mattress. It's not even close.

rjm said...

Your mental age now exceeds you physical age if you read, and are excited about, Prince Valiant