Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Favorite Photo from Our Vacation

Okay, some people say that you shouldn't post this kind of personal stuff on the web because future potential employers will find it and that job offer will disappear faster than warm brownies at Family Home Evening, but here goes...

Here's my favorite photo from our vacation. As you can see, I don't photograph well. The Scrapbook Nazi took it in our hotel room, just a few minutes before I took the kids swimming. In case you can't see my six-pack, I've outlined each ab in red.

Enjoy...








4 comments:

noelle said...

that is sooooo hot. you better tell michelle to stop taking these kinds of pictures of you or the ladies at the office will not be able to keep their hands off you.

mommydearest said...

Rob, I am so proud!!! To think you have worked your body into such a fine physical specimen and yet your head has not swollen with pride. Such humility brings a tear to my eye.

Mommy Dearest JBM

P.S. The black sox are a nice touch. You Rock! md

Melissa said...

I just don't even know what to say.... except that perhaps your purple speedo would have been even more flattering.

The Simmons Story said...

I happen to see this photo at our house the other day. I mentioned to shell what a great photo it was of you in your speedo, all she said was 'which one did you see?' Which leads me to my question... how often do you pose for speedo photos? perhaps your photo scroogeness only comes from wearing clothing in photos?