Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wii Love Noelle

How much do I owe Noelle?

Let's see, she hooked me up with my current job (we worked together at the workplace that shall not be mentioned, or linked to, sorry). That meant moving back to Utah and working for a sweet company--first Logoworks, now HP. And that has worked out very well.

And, just this morning she called to let us know that Target had several wiis in stock and do we want her to pick one up for us, since she was already there?

There's only one answer to that question. Which means someone is going to get a Wii in their easter basket this year. Shhh, don't tell the kids.

Yeah, I'd say we like Noelle quite a bit. 

4 comments:

noelle said...

nice try. i'm still going to make you pay me back.

Melissa said...

Why don't you just get an extra bed while you're at it. Jonas will be ready to move in.

Marsh Mayhem said...

Ralph will be visiting more often once that little do-hicky is set up. Grant introduced his brothers to the Wii down in St. George and Pop had a blast. If you get tennis... you'll get Dad.

Matty

jed said...

So, how do you like the wii? I've been thinking about getting one and haven't yet. My wife is anti, but I feel I should get one anyway.