Thursday, June 5, 2008

If I Had a Quarter Every Time This Happened...

Who hasn't been at the car dealer, ready to throw down something like 40 large (or more) on a new Lincoln Continental or a Cadillac Escalade EXT, when you stopped and thought, maybe I should spend my hard-earned cash on a Beretta Tomcat 32 Automatic instead? Serious dilemma, right? I know, happens all the time.




Image found at Ben McConnel's blog, Church of the Customer, though I don't think Ben truly appreciates the service this great American is doing for all of us. Soooey!

Incidentally, I was reading the Max Motors Guns Fact Sheet which says that 6850 times a day gun owners use their guns to defend themselves. And only 8% of the time does that result in the shooter wounding or killing the attacker. Hmmm. 8% of 6850 is just 548 people killed or wounded in self defense a day. Wonder why we don't hear more about that? Conspiracy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Man, we got ripped off! Maybe you should call Larry Miller and see if you can still negotiate a nice semi-automatic something.