Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Haiku

A few months ago I got the idea that it might be fun to write a new haiku every day. I think the inspiration came from reading one of James Taranto's Bye-kus (a haiku celebrating the departure of candidates from the Presidential race). You can see some samples here. But I was too busy to start...

Apparently I'm not the only one who had this thought. One of my coworkers began blogging a new haiku almost every day a couple of months ago. You can read them here (May 20 is about me). Don't miss April 20, which apparently is based on a true story.

So today I'm unveiling my new collection of haiku--a new one every day, maybe more on some days. You can read them here. Actually, it's not much of a collection, just one about that coworker. More to follow (so add the feed to your readers).

And in case you don't like my haiku, I highly recommend these, inspired by David Hasslehoff.


3 comments:

noelle said...

who is this coworker?

noelle said...

oh yeah, and april 21 better not be about me.

Melissa said...

You apparently have far too much time on your hands.