Thursday, July 3, 2008

So Much for My Diet...

As some of you may know, since our trip to Disneyland, where my famous "abs" photo was taken, I've been trying to slim down a bit. The goal was to lose 20 pounds and muscle up a bit. And I was getting close. Very close. Achingly close.

Then tragedy struck.

Say goodbye to salads, and nuts, and berries, and protein shakes... I just learned that it is possible to make a bacon cheese burger using Krispy Kreme Donuts instead of a bun. Yes, this is true--apparently it's called a Luther burger. And it marks the official end of me ever trying to lose weight. With sugary, cheesy, bacony goodness like this, what's the point?

Actually I'm disappointed in my inability to invent this delicious meal myself.


It seems there is no end to American innovation. Lunch and desert in a single bite. I love this country! And here's what will be on the photoscrooge grill for the 4th this year.

Thanks for the tips, aldente blog.

No comments: