Monday, May 25, 2009

Prague Castle and Cathedral...

Okay, Judy... this is for you.

Now that school is over, I'm going to try to be a little more consistent about posting a few things to my blog—at least until I start my PhD.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to return to Prague and Budapest (Jim and I visited both cities during our Tour d' Europe in 1994). Here are a few of the pictures I took in Prague...

Today we start with a few shots of the castle and cathedral...

The front gate was guarded the first day, but when we walked up a few days later, we could walk through to the court yard behind...

Looking up at the spires at the front of the cathedral...

A shot of the gargoyles hanging over the street at the side of the cathedral...


A bronze of the 12 apostles and Jesus over the main door...

From behind the building...

At night from across the river...

And the Charles bridge in the foreground...


1 comment:

krishna kashyap av said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.