Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Things that Suck

With that last post, I got a pretty good negative vibe going. So to keep that up (and to play yin to the Scrapbook Nazi's yang), I offer the following list of stuff I hate in addition to Halloween:

1. Olives. And Beets.
2. Riding my bike 200 miles in a snow storm.
3. Green Dots.
4. People who drive while texting.
5. Clogs.
6. Costume parties.
9. Fat people in lycra.
10. Boils.
11. Michael Savage.
12. Sprint.
13. Lists.
14. People who smell like soup.
15. Shoveling dog poop.
17. Snakes.
18. Back hair.
20. Broken water mains.
21. Shopping.
22. Slivers.
23. American Idol.
24. Cats.
25. Casseroles made with mushroom soup.
26. Losing.
27. Faux hawks.
28. Speeding tickets.
29. The NBA.
32. Pyracantha bushes.
33. Winter.
34. Clutter.
35. Being late.
37. Selling stock at a loss.
38. Socks with holes in the toes.
39. Crashes when you haven't saved your data.
40. Zits inside your nose.
41. That milking thing Aggies do when they sing the school song. Come to think of it, their fight song may be one of the worst "fight" songs ever.
42. Forgetting garbage day.
43. Bunko.
44. Negativity.
46. Candy corn.
47. Afternoon church.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh the irony. Any stranger reading this would never guess that you're actually the optimist.

Precious Moments said...

Only way it could be worse is if you were a Precious Moments figurine for Halloween.

Rachel said...

I think you might be right about the Aggies having the worst fight song ever. That was horrible.

I myself love having zits up my nose, but hey, that's just me.